SAS Coated Ai Panel is a solid aluminium flat sheet made up of a single layer, eliminating the use of bonding layers with adhesives, which run the risk of melting during a fire event. The material is a 5052 marine grade aluminium alloy with H32 temper, an ideal softness for fabrication with the same ease as composite panel to suit any project or application. Available in two thicknesses: 1.6mm with a FEVE colour coating and 2mm with a PVDF colour coating.
1.6mm with a FEVE colour coating Ai Panel
2mm with a PVDF colour coating Ai Panel
Solid Aluminium Cladding
The solid aluminium cladding is a 3-Layers plate composed of two aluminum plates bonded to a non-aluminum core. It is widely used as a very popular exterior wall material for modern buildings. Its seamless completion gives the building a very modern appearance.
• 100% Non-combustible - AS1530.1
• High Gloss FEVE finish or PVDF Finish
• 65+ colours in FEVE Finish and 20 colours in PVDF finish
• Thicknesses: 1.6mm FEVE & 2mm PVDF
(1.6mmSuitable for Application in Place of 3mm Thick Composite Panel)
• Sheet sizes: 2400 x 1200mm, 3600 x 1200 and 3000 x 1500mm.
• Lightweight and easy to install
• Suitable for folding or routering on site with no cracking or crazing
• Stock levels vary per state. Check availability.
Items 1-24 of 26